BCFC OFFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE WEEK: COLE MCGARVEY
BCFC SPECIAL TEAMS PLAYER OF THE WEEK: KYLE CLARKE
WEEK ONE: BCFC OFFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE WEEK - Jeffroy Ojong, Receiver, Westshore Rebels
WEEK ONE: BCFC DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE WEEK - Cory McCoy Defensive Lineman Okanagan Sun
WEEK ONE: BCFC SPECIAL TEAMS PLAYER OF THE WEEK - Sebastian Reid, Returner Langley Rams
WEEK 1: BCFC Offensive Player Of The Week - Khalik Johnson, Receiver Langley Rams
WEEK 1: BCFC Defensive Player Of The Week - Desmond Jeanson, Defensive Back Valley Huskers
WEEK 1: BCFC Special Teams Player Of The Week - Ethan Homan Kicker Punter Valley Huskers
BCFC Players Of The Week Presented by the BC Lions
How do we choose the BC Lions BCFC Players Of The Week?
!. Performance are evaluated.
In evaluating the performances of the league’s players over the previous weekend the BCFC identifies the players on Offense, Defense and Special Teams that stood out statistically and/or in their impact on the game.
2. Finalist are selected, sent to the committee at which time the committee may suggest the addition of a player or players that they felt should be up for consideration.
To some members of the POW Voters there may have been a player they felt required consideration, at that point they are permitted to ask the BCFC to consider their addition to the list of finalists.
3. Committee evaluates the Finalists for the BCFC Player Of The Week awards, selects their picks and submits to the BCFC.
The BFCF forwards the list of finalists and their performances outlined by way of their statistics, allowing them to evaluate the players head2head.
Those votes are then forwarded to the BCFC for counting.
*All votes are sent independently by the Voting Committee.
4. All votes are tallied, and the winners are selected.
5. Press Release sent to all media in all markets. Announcements made on BCFC website and all social media portals.
6. Get ready for the next week.